Unrestrained Hope



Hi, I’m Paul Singh, 
If you don’t know me yet, then you should know this first: I love to laugh. They say laughter is the best medicine for the soul. If you ever spend time with my five children and me, you won’t need Prozac anymore!
Fifteen years ago, I had a grade four tumor. Doctors gave me 6-12 months. Through suffering, I met a very kind and loving God who healed me in spirit, soul, and body. I live every day in immense joy and gratitude. The JOY is so INTENSE that I find myself dancing no matter where I am! For those of you who know me-that would be considered a SHIFT in my pilgrimage.
I’m a holistic life change coach with Holistic Life Change International. I have been a licensed psychologist in the State of Minnesota for over 25 years, and I have specialized in addictions, codependent relationships, anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation and sustaining hope by applying spiritual treatment into his clinical practice. I have been a Biblical Counseling adjunct professor at Northwestern University, been a featured guest on KTIS radio, lectured at the former “Meet the Expert” series at the Mayo Clinics, and have been a preferred alcohol and drug interventionist for the Betty Ford Centers.
I graduated from the University of Minnesota with a degree in Business Administration, then went on to graduate school at Grace Theological Seminary and received a Master of Counseling in Biblical Counseling under the clinical supervision of Dr. Larry Crabb and Dr. Dan Allender. 

I am currently finishing a Doctorate in Psychology in Southern California where I work as an international alcohol and drug interventionist and executive life coach." -Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog